Sunday, August 06, 2006

For the love of God...

...can someone please go round to the PG Tips offices and get them to start exporting some proper tea to food shops! The only places you can get it are in "British" shops - which means they can charge over a fiver for a box of 40. We've now moved onto Bushells, which is only good if you leave the tea bag in the mug (I know i do this already but that's to enhance my mug, no to just about make it bearable) but we were drinking the allegedly world famous Billy Tea. No? Me neither. Billy Tea is a bit like Stella - you only drink it cos it's strong despite it not tasting particulalry nice.



ADDITIONAL - I've had a nose about and the above product is a branded version of a traditional bushman's recipe. Have a look here at Smokos Snacks and Hangovers. You remember the campfire bits in Crocodile Dundee? I could do that, just call me Keef-odile Dun-the-tea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home